Disinfects hard non-porous surfaces by killing 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19
DZ-7 is a neutral, quaternary ammonium chloride, hospital-grade detergent/disinfectant, and is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP). It effectively cleans and disinfects surfaces and will not damage floor finishes. It controls a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including HIV, on environmental surfaces at a mixture of 4 ounces per gallon of water.
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Bactericidal - Kills a broad spectrum of both Gram-negative & Gram-positive organisms including Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica (formerly Salmonella choleraesuis), MRSA, E. coli, Listeria monocyte
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER: Virucidal - Is effective against many viruses including: HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes Types 1 & 2, Influenza A2, Rotavirus, Feline Leukemia, and Canine Distemper
- CONTROLS MILDEW: Fungicidal & Mildewstat - Kills Athlete’s Foot fungus and controls mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
- NEUTRAL CLEANER: An effective cleaner & deodorizer that is mild enough to be used on floor finishes. Quickly penetrates and removes blood, excreta, as well as other organic matter
- ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERRED: This product is formulated without phosphates, butyl, or APE surfactants and all the detergents and emulsifiers are completely biodegradable