Zep Plain Disinfectant Cleaner II is a moderate-foaming, unscented, multi-purpose, quat-type disinfectant and cleaner. It quickly and easily cuts through tough soils and grease, and is an ideal product for General Cleaning and disinfecting in food processing and preparation areas. Zep PDC II will kill a broad range of bacteria (has a Parvo kill-claim). It contains no perfumes that may contaminate food products, and is EPA registered. Zep PDC II (EPA Reg. No. 1839-79-1270) is effective against the Human Coronavirus.
Per the guidance provided by EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, this product should be used following the label directions applicable to Human Coronavirus and with a 10 minute contact when using against SARS-CoV-2.
- Dilutions from 2 to 8 ounces per gallon to disinfect
- Effective against Canine Parvovirus at 8 ounces per gallon dilution, HIV-1, HBV & HCV, SARS, Norwalk Virus
- Effective against E.Coli, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ( Pseudomonas),Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), and many more
- Effective against Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the Athlete’s Foot Fungus), and is also effective in preventing growth of mold and mildew, and the odors they cause
- In addition to disinfecting surfaces, this product is an excellent cleaner and deodorizer for areas such as restrooms, school rooms, offices, etc.
- For food processing surfaces a 200-400 ppm active quaternary solution may be prepared; no potable water rinse is required