A pine oil disinfectant with the cleaning power, fresh fragrance, and bacterial control of a standard pine oil, plus added quat boosters. It is non-corrosive and non-staining to plastic, vinyl, synthetics, enamel, tile, and most common metals. EPA registered.
- Zepopine is effective against a wide variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria; specifically kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa PRD-10, Salmonella enterica ATCC 10708, and Staphylococcus aureus
- This product is effective against Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Influenza Virus Type A/Brazil, and Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu)
- Imparts a pleasant, clean, pine fragrance to surfaces. Attacks and destroys the sources of malodors
- Formulated to easily cut through dirt and grease prior to disinfecting
- Use solutions are non-corrosive and non-staining to plastic, vinyl, synthetics, enamel, tile and most common metals